We’re in unusual times. It’s more important to focus on health than ever before. Stress can lead to poor eating habits. It’s no secret that many people turn to food during times of high anxiety. This can result in overeating and poor food choices.
Consider these topics as a way to learn more about your relationship with food and how mindful eating can benefit you:
- Chapter 1: What is Mindful Eating? The first chapter will define mindful eating and describe the numerous benefits that it provides. This chapter lays the groundwork for the rest of the eBook.
- Chapter 2: Discovering Your Eating Cycle: You’ve probably never thought about what, when, where, why, and how you eat. But you’ll be an expert on your habits and relationship with food by the completion of this chapter.
- Chapter 3: Stress-Related Eating: Stress changes your eating patterns, but do you know why? You will. You’ll also know how to avoid making poor eating decisions during the stressful times we’re experiencing.
- Chapter 4: Food and Mood: Food affects your mood. You’ll learn about nutritional psychiatry and how you can investigate how the foods in your diet affect your mind and body.
- Chapter 5: A Suggested Process for Eating Mindfully: Putting all the information together. You’ll have a basic outline to adapt as you see fit. You’ll also be introduced to some ideas for actually making mindful eating a part of your life.
There are no reviews yet.